Leading Communication Service Provider with multiple product lines spanning across mobile, broadband, Cable TV with huge customer base intended to remodel the existing products and[…]
Reduced End-to-End Billing Window by 60%
A key market driver for communication service providers (CSPs) is post-paid billing accuracy. To ensure billing accuracy, Most CSPs have processes and teams to perform[…]
Reduced OPEX by more than 45%
A leading telecom operator in APAC region was incurring very high operational cost for running day-to-day operations. The client is one of the country’s leading[…]
60 Functionally Complex Product Launches in a Quarter for a Telco
A Leading Telco with multiple product lines spanning across mobile, broadband, Cable TV needed to improve time-to-launch its new product offerings so as to offer[…]
Netvinyas Software offers stand-alone and end-to-end testing services to customers. With our extensive experience in working over production environments for system integration and application engineering projects, we have built a knowledge base that enables an accurate understanding of business expectations and common pitfalls in application development and system integration.
The key differentiators for our testing services include:
- Higher quality assurance due to comprehensive test coverage (e.g., expanded regression, functional and integration testing, greater test automation).
- Testing process maturity through life cycle tailoring and continuous optimization of efforts.
- Improved productivity achieved through process standardization and optimal utilization of automated tools, frameworks, and templates.
- Agile staffing models to achieve flexible testing capacity as per business needs through more efficient resource utilization, demand planning in consultation with customers and the ability to scale up or down based on changing demands from business.
- Optimal testing costs through innovative engagement models and by reducing redundancy in testing life cycle.
- Definition and implementation of testing processes in adherence with CMMI Verification and Validation Process Areas.
Our testing services span across the lifecycle of solution implementation:
- Functional Testing: With our expertise across the BSS and OSS spectrum, we perform comprehensive functional testing on varied applications such as CRM, Order Management systems, Billing, bill Formatter, Mediation, Provisioning, Revenue Assurance, MIS Reporting , ODS, DWH, Web applications
- Regression Testing (With Automation where feasible): The objective of the regression testing stream is to uncover defects in existing functional areas of applications after a major release. We design, plan and build regression test suites by systematically selecting the appropriate minimum set of test cases needed to adequately cover business scenarios. Selected functions of the regression test suite are also automated using automated test tool like QTP.
- Performance Testing: With our experience of working on projects with high payloads and volumes, we have built various tools for performance and stress testing. These are deployed whenever the customer needs to determine how the systems perform in terms of responsiveness, scalability and stability under workloads that can occur in production. It also serves as a measure to validate other quality attributes of the system such as reliability and resource utilization.
- System Integration Testing: During SIT, we verify that all related systems in the system architecture maintain data integrity and operate in coordination with other systems in the same eco-system. Our testing process ensures that all systems and their components are integrated successfully to provide expected results to business and IT users.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT): We extend UAT as a service to communication service providers and all customers needing to outsource UAT. We focus on testing the application from a business requirements stand-point, with test scenarios and cases derived from real-time business processes in association with our customer goes beyond project delivery date.